"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so." -Mahatma Gandhi
Ten years ago, founder Chris Barnard started with a vision to reinvent and provide professional inspection services within the North East and Central Florida areas. He saw the potential to becoming a dynamic, vibrant, innovative and enterprising business.
Pulling from his 20 years of construction and renovation experience Chris wanted to formulate a team that would restructure and innovate the inspection experience his clientele would receive on a consistent basis. An environment in which clients could procure all of the essential phases of the due diligence process by ONE firm, and by ONE talented team.
Fast forward to today, that dream has not only become a reality but InterCoastal Inspections has developed into the leading provider of Commercial/Residential Property Inspections and Thermal Imaging Building Science services in the southeastern states of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and beyond.
Intercoastal Inspections shall be the premier commercial building and residential inspection business in Florida creating and providing property condition assessments, thermal building science, and phase I & II environmental site assessments (ESA) reporting services of enduring value through a customer-focused and highly-motivated team of professionals.
Affiliations and Credentials of Lead Inspector Chris Barnard include:
- -Board Certified Member of the National Association of Commercial Buidling Inspectors and Thermographers™ (NACBI) Member ID 021712-0056FL
- -Level 1 Thermographer #9200 (Infraspection Institute)
- -International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)
- -International Association of Certified Indoor Air Quality (IAC2) Consultant
- -Florida Department of Business Regulations Home Inspectors - LicenseHI4600
- -Florida Department of Agriculture WDO Inspector (CPCO - DL)
- -Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservationist
- -40+ Years combined Experience in the Construction and Inspection Industry
- -National and International Professional Affiliations
- -State of the art Tools, Techniques, and Software
- -Local and Professional Laboratory Partnerships
We are not a franchise - our customer service is personalized specifically for you. We will be available for any questions or concerns months after your inspection. We employ strict inspector - client confidential services.
Call Intercoastal inspections today for a free consultation of, or proposal for, our services
(904)325-9877 / (386)868-8375
Licensing and Certifications